Procedure of Past Life Regression
- During past life regression a facilitator helps you to relax your body and guides you in a right way so that you can reach in highly meditative state of mind.
- Once that stage is accomplished, the follower (subject) is regressed further to his memories from this life or from past life.
- In this supreme meditative state the subject will be able to see the real causes behind his deep rooted fear and phobias and certain other peculiarities of one’s life.
- He narrates his experiences verbally.
- Subject is able to review his past life melodies and add them to his present life; the subject is able to remember major experiences which he experienced even after the completion of the past life regression session.
- This is a transformation and informational therapy.