What is Energetic Healing?
Energetic Healing is the conscious and skilled use of therapeutic modalities to benefit a person on subtle and emotional levels, as well as in their general and physical well-being.
Trauma, emotional and mental stress, false belief systems, physical distress, environment stress, and other blocks to our personal growth can be stored in the energy fields of our bodies, impacting our ability to function at our full potential.
Energetic healing facilitates the healing process by clearing blocks in the energy fields, repairing and rebalancing the energy so that the body can move to its optimal level of balance from where it is able to access its inherent ability to heal itself.
Energetic healing can also help identify “issues” before they manifest as pain or similar distortions in the physical body. It opens our consciousness to the areas we need to work through and heal in order to bring our lives into balance and maintain health, harmony and vitality.
Reiki Healing, Kriya Shakti Healing and Courses in Chandigarh
The word REIKI is unification of two words ‘Rei’ and ‘Ki’ meaning spiritually influenced life force energy. REIKI can be simply defined as an advanced and highly superior technique that influences the construction and networking of the universe. It is identical to the prana in kundalini yoga.It is the primal force which is the cause of life in everything. It is a great tool for stress diminution. It uses ‘LIFE FORCE ENERGY ’to heal, balance, understated drives and energies that reside inside our bodies. Reiki helps in balancing somatic, emotional, psychological, spiritual imbalances which are otherwise responsible for sufferings, turmoil and also account for problematic situations in one’s life.
By means of this technique or system a practitioner moves or transfers the universal energy to a beneficiary’s body. This energy is passed through an attunement. Reiki teachings are mystical and uncomplicated. In the present time Dr. MIKAU USUI is known to have rediscovered this reiki energy. He led the foundation of REIKI teaching to the desiring students. He also methodically planned the course structure, process of initiation, level, symbols etc .Later, MADAM TAKETA and many others taught REIKI and prepared reiki masters. Now reiki is very popular and widely used all over the world for healing physical, mental, emotional problems. It is very helpful in raising one’s spirits and personal growth. It is a powerful tool in developing intuitive levels in a person. REIKI is pure and innate grant of widespread liveliness.
BENEFITS OF REIKI :-
- Helps an individual to have an appreciation for holistic living and association of one’s dutiful and devoted self.
- Helps in arousing unimaginable possibilities.
- Helps in reduction of stress.
- Helps in balancing the energies which reside inside our bodies.
- Helps in balancing glands and organs, also helps in tissue rejuvenation.
- Relieves pain and nausea and helps in clearing toxins.
- Helps in improving memory and enhances creativity.
- Helps a person to release his blocked and obstructed emotions.
- Soothes depression, restlessness and is a source of motivation for non-confidence.
- Builds up positive instincts and gives a convincing direction to a holy being to live holistically.
- Helpful and beneficial in pregnancy, labor and delivery.
- Meant for everyone regardless of gender, group, young and old.
- Helps in healing of chronic and constitutional kinds of disease.
Reiki for Student
Student life is very crucial , decisive and significant as the entire life structure of a person depends on the activities of this phase. Reiki is a divine universal energy that helps students tap into their highest potential .
- It brings the intellect to a state of concentration (ekagrata) .
- It help dissolve doubt , confusion , negative attitude and boost will power and confidence .
- It balances the mind , both brain hemispheres and multi fold increase in memory .
- The Reiki increases untiring vigor , stamina and mental powers .
- It makes one emotionally stable , self controlled and a man of discipline .
- It helps get rid of harmful habits like laziness , consuming unhealthy items etc.
- Learning abilities become sharp and ever increasing .
- An overall awareness and good civic sense is developed in the student .
- Yogi ji gives a special attunement to the students .
- It removes karmic blockages and develops VIVEKA ( power of discrimination ) .