Scientific techniques of Meditation from Tantra Upanishads and Vedas.
A rare opportunity as for the first time, an advance course in higher yogic science and techniques of meditation is being conducted by our Guru ji, Yogi BuddhaDeva. This is a great opportunity to learn the scientific techniques of Yoga, Meditation from Tantra Upanishads and Vedas, and some deeper, secret and sacred kriyas in the close proximity of a learned guru.
The course is conducted on basis of Guru-disciple relationship and the course aims primarily on
- Personal growth
- Self evolution
- Behavior balancing
- Opening of different chakras
- Meditation skills
- Consciousness engineering.
- Enable one to be a sound teacher in Yogic sciences
- Teacher training skills
- Empowerment of teaching personality
Maximum Ten seats are available as this course is conducted conducted on basis of Guru-disciple relationship . So not more than ten candidates can be inducted in the course. The seats will be reserved on first come first serve basis.
- Eligibility Age: 18+
- Number of total seats: 10
- Course duration: 2 – 2.5 Months(can take up to max 3 months)
- Lecture Duration: 1 hrs (each)
- Lecture Timings: 4 P.M. to 5 P.M.
- Lecture Frequency: Twice a week( Wednesday’s and Friday’s)
- Starting Date: By 25th December 2016
- Total Course Fee: Rs 25000
Instructions to participants:
- Kindly deposit an amount of Rs 1000 advance in bank account to Secure your seat.
- Kindly bring your own sitting Aasna, Notebook and Pen
Those who want an inquiry about what the course really is, can contact Guru ji, Yogi BuddhaDeva before enrolling.
Please consult him regarding if you can join this course. As experienced by his students, he is non-judgmental and he neither advises nor suggests, instead he will ask you ‘What do you want?’ and then he will guide you accordingly. You can explore your potential under his observation.