- Appearance – a figure perfect body
- Education – scoring high in exams
- Friendship – developing social skills
- Peer Pressure – sense of belonging
- Bullying – face it and stand up
- Substance Use – adapting bad habits
- Self esteem – self comparison with others
- Mensuration – misconception and queries
- Dating – first crush & vulnerable to romantic liaisons
And many more like:-
- Acne, Pimples, Facial hair, Weight gain/loss, Eating disorders, Thyroid dysfunction, Calcium and iron deficiency, Sex, Abortion & Aftermath.
- Access to social media, weapon usage, gang membership, violence.
- Freedom and limits, STDs, Behavior Problems, Mood swings, Aggression, Depression.