KRIYA KUNDALINI YOGA/ Deva Kriya Yoga
KRIYA KUNDALINI YOGA is the science of awakening dormant human potential, realizing one’s true nature and at the same time bringing transformations in a human being.
KRIYA YOGA is a method of ancient yogic wisdom, given to us by great yogi, rishis, saints and seers.The prime purpose of KRIYA YOGA itself is awakening “KUNDALINI” whereas
KUNDALINI YOGA SADHNA aims at raising KUNDALINI. The purpose of all branches of yoga is to awaken Kundalini.
We prefer calling this system as “KRIYA KUNDALINI YOGA”.
KRIYA YOGA or KUNDALINI YOGA one can use the terms interchangeably. There is nothing in name, the main essence lies in understanding and practicing this science and raising the awareness to the highest level.
KRIYA KUNDALINI YOGA is a powerful system of meditation best suited for modern times which promises perfect health, peace of mind and blissful living.
- It is the fastest and surest way for self realization.
- It is the most scientific technique for the evolution of mankind and save humanity from misfortune and destruction.
- It is the essence of all the schools of yoga and is different and unique in its own way.
- It is the nice amalgamation of Karma, Gyan, Bhakti and Dhyan yoga for the blissful life and spiritual growth of human beings.
- It aims directly for raising one’s awareness, opening psychic centers(chakras), bringing healing effect to the mind and body and helping the practitioner to realize his own self.
- It is the science of higher yoga.
- We can also say that it is the science of Soul.
- It is the science of raising human consciousness which implies awakening of wisdom, development of potentials, creativity and skills.
- It also means living spontaneously to the fullest and fulfilling your desires in light of divine desires. When wisdom awakens clarity of thought and vision comes, will becomes strong, you come to an ease of life and live effortlessly performing all actions born out of SWABHAV in consonance with SWADHARMA.
KRIYA KUNDALINI YOGA is the brain child of Yogi Buddhadeva as direct revelations happened to him during deep meditative states. He further modified the kriyas in light of kundalini yoga, kriya yoga, tantra and ‘upnishdic dharna’ for the highest benefits of mankind. This is an entirely new concept in spiritual world.